Beautiful Sister's: Niki & Timi

The purpose of this site is to show to the whole world, how bless I am, to have such a beautiful young ladies as my sisters!! I consider myself: the luckiest person in earth!! My name is Marcela and my web site is: http://marcelaq.spaces.msn.com

martes, julio 11, 2006

Moments


Everyday you’re here I’m gonna let you know, that every moment we share together, is even better than the moment before. If every day was as good as today was, then I can’t wait until tomorrow comes. A moment in time, is all that’s given you and me. I love, love, love the moments we share together & I pray they’d last forever...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Están padrísmas estas tomas, me recuerdan las fotos de las viejas cabinas fotográficas. Marcela, en verdad te felicito por tener a dos hermanas tan lindas y sobre todo el que estén tan unidas, sigan siempre así queriendose mucho y apoyandose en familia.

Reciban las tres un abrazo y un beso de su amigo Raúl

jueves, 03 agosto, 2006  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home