Beautiful Sister's: Niki & Timi

The purpose of this site is to show to the whole world, how bless I am, to have such a beautiful young ladies as my sisters!! I consider myself: the luckiest person in earth!! My name is Marcela and my web site is: http://marcelaq.spaces.msn.com

viernes, julio 21, 2006

First taste of love...

First taste of love. Tell me what will it take. Inside looking out of my window. I can see you passing by. This emotion is strong. Whenever I see you, I think that I'm feeling, the first taste of love. I wanna give every part of you the attention it deserves, I wanna take it slow get you in the mood cause the clock is not gonna turn. To hurry you would be a crime. Let's take our time. Something's so right when I hold you, I don't ever want to let you go. When you whisper in my ear all the things you want to do, the sensation starts to grow. I dreamed about it, every day and night, never thought it would come true.